Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a great holiday season!  Happy New Year!

As for me, I ate a lot, drank some, and was able to spend some time with my family and friends.  The best part of the holidays had to be Christmas morning when the Toddler discovered her bike that Santa left for her under the tree!  And also making cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve.


I'll be back to my regular posting schedule soon.  In the meantime, you will notice some changes around here.  I am trying to give the blog a little face lift - make it more "my style".  Let me know if you notice anything funky - I am learning as I go :)

2 comments:

  1. That is SUCH a cute picture! :) Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture! My oldest enjoys helping me cook too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave one.