Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Edition: Yummy Finds

So I thought I would try a new regularly appearing feature - yummy finds!  I get a lot of magazines (either through my own subscriptions, my mom's subscriptions, or my co-worker's subscriptions) and I see lots of yummy-looking things.  I thought this may be a good way to keep track of them and to share them with my friends!

First up: a spread in Better Homes and Gardens magazine about Fast Summer Meals (it was published in July 2010 but it is still lying around my house!).  Here are a few meals that caught my eye:

Apple Bacon Burger
Image from Better Homes and Gardens

Crispy Fish and Peppers
Image from Better Homes and Gardens

Soba Noodle Bowl
Image from Better Homes and Gardens

Veggie Frittata
Image from Better Homes and Gardens


Don't they all look so yummy?  Really, I could have put all the recipes in this post!  But instead, you can discover all the recipes from that issue right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one.