Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday Edition: What's New

Hi everyone!  Today I am honored to be the featured guest host of Who in the World? Wednesday, a blog hop hosted by Chronicles of a crazy mom, The Coupon Cutie and Mommy Does.  I hope you have a chance to visit those ladies and say hi!




Happy Wednesday!!!


Welcome to "Who in the World? Wednesday" Blog hop. Your hosts are Chronicles of a crazy mom, The Coupon Cutie and Mommy Does. Don't forget to grab our button and share us, too, the more the merrier! Please follow at least 5 NEW blogs from this hop :) 
Please be kind and return "follows". And make sure you leave a comment on the blogs you visit so they know who to return the love to :)

Featured Host 8/3/11
Elizabeth from Act Fast Chef






Meet Elizabeth: I am a married, full time working mom of a two year old toddler.  I love to cook and I try my best with decorating and being crafty, but I am not so good with the latter.  Most of my crafty projects end up in the garbage!  So instead I read about crafty things on blogs and I blog about cooking.  Which I am semi-good at.  My blog is mostly about how to get dinner to the table fast!  I do post tips and also share my yummy finds with my readers!





Visit Elizabeth by clicking the #29 link!
Chronicles of a crazy mom




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one.