Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Edition: Yummy Finds

Thank goodness it is Friday!!  I am happy to say that I have nothing planned this weekend.  I love that!  I am hoping to sleep in, cook some yummy recipes, finish making the curtains I started sewing a few months ago and watching TV.  (Oh no - those sound like plans!!).

For this edition of Yummy Finds I decided to head to the blogosphere since that is where I have found some really good cooks and some really tasty recipes.  I haven't tried either of these recipes yet, but plan to do so soon (and will post my pics when I do).  Let me know if you try any of these!


Doesn't that look so pretty?  And I love the garnish!
Sprint2theTable is written by Laura, who sounds like a fun-loving girl (she does roller derby!!) who is trying to stay healthy by eating a cleaner diet!  Check out all of her yummy looking recipes here.  But don't expect to find many potato recipes - she doesn't like 'em!

My second Yummy Find is Pizza Fondue from the WellnessWar

This is genius!
The WellnessWar is written by a health-conscious mom who became a vegetarian almost two years ago.  Her blog is a peek into her life on how she balances being a mom (and everything that goes with it!) and cooking and feeding her family who are to non-vegetarians!  Plus she happens to live near one of my favorite cities - Cleveland, Ohio!  You can check out her recipes here.

Please show these ladies some love by stopping by their blogs and saying hi!

1 comment:

  1. You're too kind! Thank you for the feature. I'm so glad to have found your blog - I love your creations. :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave one.